A1000 for Special Applications
A1000 High Output Frequency Specification
A1000 compact size inverter drives running induction motors and permanent magnet motors (open loop) with an output frequency between 0.0 and 1000.0 Hz.
The implemented Safe Torque Off (STO) function replaces output contactors and signifi cantly improves machine safety and reliability and provides substantial cost reduction potentials.
- DriveWorksEZ creates a custom drive functionality with just some mouse clicks and by fast and intuitive programming.
- Outstanding power to size ratio and gapless side-by-side installation reduce the mounting space to a minimum.
- Long life design for 10 years of maintenance-free operation.
- High peak current capability for rapid start and stop.
- Time required for tool changes at spindles is minimised increasing the time-efficiency of machine cycles.
|Ratings||3 ~ 200V .... 240V +10%/-15%, 0.55kW - 110kW
3 ~ 380V .... 480V +10%/-15%, 0.55kW - 630kW
|Max. Motor Output (kW)||3~200 VAC, 0.4 – 110
3~400 VAC, 0.4 – 630
|Applicable Motor||Induction Motor (IM)
Synchronous Motor (PM)
Open Loop Vector (OLV)
Closed Loop Vector (CLV)
Open Loop Vector (OLV) for PM
Adv. Open Loop Vector (OLV) for PM
Closed Loop Vector (CLV) for PM
|Speed control range||V/f and V/F with PG 1:40
CLV and OLV for PM 1:1500*3
|Max. Output Frequency||1,000 Hz|
|Fieldbus Interfaces|| RS-232C
EN ISO 13849-1 PLd
|Enclosure||IP00, IP20, IP54, NEMA1|
|Functions||Speed/Torque Control Switching
Energy Saving Function
Double Rating (ND/HD)
PID Control (with sleep function)
DriveWorksEZ (PLC SW)
Momentary Power Loss Ride-Thru
Application Parameter Presets
Preventive Maintenance Functions