The new YASKAWA R1000 regenerative unit with block switching is an ecological, sustainable alternative for braking resistors. Moreover, compared with conventional solutions, it saves space and reduces maintenance. The braking energy fed back into the net additionally reduces costs and protects the environment!
- Allows 4-quadrant-operation without braking resistors
- Replacing braking resistors saves space and facilitates installation
- Proven YASKAWA quality
- Since the resistors do not generate heat, less cooling is required for the switch cabinet; this saves energy and reduces costs
- Provides regenerative energy for other consumers in the plant and, thus, reduces the total power consumption of buildings or factories
- Quick amortisation of investments
|Range||3.5 kW - 300 kW|