MP3300iec is a compact machine controller with 4, 8 or 20 axes of synchronized control.
IEC Programming Environment and Controller-Centric Commissioning using MECHATROLINK-III motion network
One software platform
- MotionWorks IEC, allows efficient programming and handling of applications within a standard IEC 61131-3 environment
- Advanced camming and gearing functions
- The MECHATROLINK-III open Ethernet based motion network (100 Mbps) enables machine configuration from a single location with one software tool. Using self-tuning abilities of a servo system commissioning time is greatly reduced.
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP to connect to many HMI and PLC in the market
- The controller can operate local amplifier outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Libraries enable importation of previously developed logic
A Multitude of Options
Choose from ten option cards offered for the expansion slot to accommodate most machine requirements.
|Type||Compact machine controller|
|Controlled axes||4, 8, 20, 32 or 62|
|Program Capacities||Standard programming languages IEC61131-3
PLCopen function blocks
Eight open slots for the optional modules using the attachable rack
|Control functions||Position control, gearing, speed control, torque control, CAM|
|Accel/decel processing||Linear, Exponential, Moving Average|
|Program languages||IEC61131-3 languages
MotionWorks® IEC Pro: Ladder Diagram, Function Block Diagram, Instruction List, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart
MotionWorks® IEC Express: Ladder Diagram, Function Block Diagram, Instruction List, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart
Ethernet (100 Mbps)
|International standard||UL, c-UL, CE|
|Internationaler Standard||UL, c-UL, CE|