Single slot multi-axes controller
Number of controlled axes: 4, 8 or 16 axes
MP2300Siec facilitate a new realm of possibilities in the world of machine control. MP2300Siec models have one open slot for local I/O modules. By combining many proven technologies into one platform, YASKAWA offers a powerful system with great flexibility.
Governed by internationally standardized functions, the MP2300Siec is a machine controller with a potent motion engine at its core. It includes a built-in web server and is compatible with international network protocols.
MotionWorks IEC Programming Environment
- A Familiar Programming Standard - MotionWorks IEC complies with IEC 61131-3 and includes motion function blocks that adhere to the PLCopen standard.
- Reusable Code Library - Import and re-use previously developed logic to speed up new projects. Re-use your own work or draw on logic created by others.
- Built-in and application specific YASKAWA Toolboxes - make programming common functions so easy because standard code elements are already written and ready for use
- Scalability - All our MPiec controllers utilize the same Motion-Works IEC software platform, making programming and maintenance consistent for all machine sizes.
- Easy Connectivity, Worldwide - An MPiec controller is your gateway to full control of a machine at any remote location with internet access anywhere worldwide.
- Web Server Updates - MPiec controllers allow loading of programs and updating of firmware from any web browser, with no other software required.
Open standards Communication Protocols
EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP to connect to many HMI and PLC in the market.
MECHATROLINK motion network
The YASKAWA MECHATROLINK motion network enables machine configuration from a single location with one software tool. Using self-tuning abilities of a servo system commissioning time is greatly reduced.
A Multitude of Options
Choose from ten option cards offered for the expansion slot to accommodate most machine requirements.
|Controller Type||Single slot multi-axes controller|
|Controlled axes||4, 8 or 16|
|CPU Speed||240 MHz SH4|
|Number of option module slots||1|
|User Variable Memory||1.75 MB|
|Power Unit||Input Voltage: 24 Vdc (±20%)
Input Current: 1.0 A max (at rated input/output)
Current Consumption: 1.0 A max
Battery: Battery for memory retention attachable
|Motion Network||MECHATROLINK-II: 1 channel
SERVOPACK and I/O for up to 20 slave nodes connectable (SERVOPACK for up to 16 axes)
Baud rate: 10 Mbps (MECHATROLINK-II)
Speed: As fast as 0.5 ms
|Communication Function||Ethernet: 10Base-T or 100Base-TX|
|Ethernet Protocols||Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP standard on all units|
|Software||MotionWorks IEC Express
MotionWorks IEC Pro