Ideal Motions with the MP2000iec Series.
- Communication Protocols – Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP to connect to many HMI and PLC in the market.
- Standard Programming Languages – IEC61131-3 standard for efficient software programming and handling
- PLCopen Function Blocks – YASKAWA developed the Motion Control interface MotionWorks IEC to comply with PLCopen "standard"
- Programmable Amplifier Outputs – The controller can operate local amplifier outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Reusable Code – Libraries enable importation of previously developed logic.
- Controller-Centric Commissioning – The MECHATROLINK motion network enables machine configuration from a single location with one software tool. Using self-tuning abilities of a servo system commissioning time is greatly reduced.
- A Multitude of Options – Choose from ten option cards offered for the expansion slot to accommodate most machine requirements
|Controlled axes||4, 8 or 16|
|Features||Standard programming languages IEC61131-3
PLCopen function blocks
Open slots for option modules
|Control functions||Position control, gearing, speed control, torque control|
|Program language||IC61131-3 languages
PRO: LD, FBD, IL, ST, SFC
Express: LD/FBD, ST
|I/O||Can be extended by I/O
module and distributed
Ethernet (100 Mbps): - EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP
|International standard||UL, c-UL, CE (for further information, contact YASKAWA Europe GmbH)|